March 6, 2018
– March 8, 2018
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort | Rancho Mirage, CA
SAVE the DATE: Program details and speakers to be announced.
Advanced HLA Technical Workshop Case Study Competition
Win A Trip to Rancho Mirage, California!
Submit your HLA Case Study and you could win a trip to our workshop.
Are you a technologist working in a histocompatibility and immunogenetics laboratory in the United States or Canada? Do you have a compelling case study you would like to present? If so, you can enter a case study that is relevant to the HLA work you do every day in the laboratory. The top five winners will be invited to present at our 2018 Advanced HLA Technical Workshop.
Entries must be received by December 29, 2017 and will be judged on the contribution and impact to the transplant clinical field, innovation, and more.
HLA Case Studies Contest Rules
- Technologists must reside in one of the 50 United States, a US Territory or Canada.
- Technologists must be currently employed by an accredited clinical laboratory.
- Case study entries must include the following:
- A cover page that includes your full name, laboratory name, laboratory address, email address, and contact phone number.
- A one-page summary of your case study (may include graphs if necessary to substantiate a point).
- Winners will be required to present their case studies in PowerPoint.
- Presentation length may not exceed 15 minutes.
- Only ONE entry per person.
- Group submissions are not eligible. A single laboratory can have multiple entries from individual technologists.
- Laboratory Directors are not eligible.
- Submission Deadline:
Monday, December 29, 2017
- Winners Announced:
Monday, January 19, 2018*
*Subject to change
The panel of judges is made up of HLA professionals from the transplant community, not employed by One Lambda.
- Impact to the transplant clinical field
Winners will Receive
✔ Complimentary workshop registration
✔ Four night stay at the Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort
✔ Round trip economy class airfare to Rancho Mirage, CA
Last Update: 2017 Sep 11