33rd Advanced HLA Technical Workshop
March 11, 2019
– March 14, 2019
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa | Rancho Mirage, California
SAVE THE DATE: Check back for more information on this event.
Subject to Change: In an effort to provide you the best educational program we may add or rearrange sessions.
Calling for HLA Case Studies
Submit a compelling HLA Case Study and you could win a trip to our 33rd Advanced HLA Technical Workshop in Rancho Mirage, California!
One Lambda would like to fly five lucky technologists to Rancho Mirage, CA, for an opportunity to present at our 2019 Advanced HLA Technical Workshop. To enter you must submit a compelling case study relevant to the work you do in the lab. Applicants must be currently working in a histocompatibility and immunogenetics laboratory in the United States or Canada. Submissions must be recieved by December 28, 2018.
Case studies will be judged by a panel of HLA professionals (not employed by One Lambda) and the top five entries will be invited to present their case studies to a group of their peers. Contest winners will also receive complimentary airfare, and four nights stay at the beautiful Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa.
Case studies will be judged on the following criteria:
- Impact to the transplant clinical field
HLA Case Studies Contest Rules
- Applicants must reside in one of the 50 United States, a US Territory or Canada.
- Applicants must be currently employed by an accredited clinical laboratory.
- Laboratory directors, managers, and/ or supervisors are not eligible
- All entries must include two pages:
- Cover page, including your full name, laboratory name and location, your email address and contact phone number.
- Case studies must be summarized on one page (graphs, tables, and diagrams are acceptable).
- Winners will be required to present their case study in PowerPoint.
- Presentation length may not exceed 15 minutes.
- Applicants are eligible to submit ONE case study each.
- Multiple applicants from the same lab are acceptable.
- No group entries.
- Submit to:
Supervisor, Meetings & Events
- Submission Deadline:
Friday, December 28, 2018
- Winners Announced:
Monday, January 14, 2019
Winners will Receive
- Complimentary workshop registration
- Accommodations at the Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa (4-nights)
- Round trip economy class airfare to (Palm Springs) Rancho Mirage, CA