Workshops & Transplant Conferences
One Lambda provides a range of educational opportunities for the HLA community, including:
- Advanced User Workshops feature LABType®, LABScreen®, and HLA Fusion™
- Advanced Flow Cytometry Workshops
- Clinical Histocompatibility Workshops that bring HLA scientists from around the world to discuss their current research projects
- Annual Advanced HLA Technical Workshops for the exchange of technical information
- Symposia at global transplant societies, including ASHI, EFI, AFDT, ASEATTA, and BSHI.
(For conferences in which One Lambda is participating, browse Conferences.)
Select Transplant Conferences, Webinars, or Workshops in the filter below.
Don't miss our upcoming workshops!
Going to ASHI? Visit our booth (#303) to learn more about our newest products including NXType NGS and SmartType qPCR assays. We invite you to join our symposia on NGS and antibody monitoring featuring a great lineup of speakers who will present their latest developments.
Sep. 26 - 30, 2016
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch | St. Louis
Missouri, United States
Missouri, United States DD/MM/YYYY
One Lambda will participate in this year's conference. The Canadian Society of Transplantation (CST), Canadian National Transplant Research Program(CNTRP) and the Société Québécoise de Transplantation (SQT) are joint hosts of the 2016 CST-CNTRP-SQT Scientific Meetings in Québec City, Québec.
Oct. 13 - 16, 2016
4:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Hilton Québec | Québec City, Québec
This next generation sequencing workshop will feature presentations and hands-on training on our complete NGS solution, which includes the assay, equipment, and software interpretation.
Oct. 18 - 20, 2016
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thermo Fisher Scientific B•R•A•H•M•S GmbH | Hennigsdorf