November 2, 2020
SureTyper™ Blood Version 1.3 is Now Available
- Summary Results Expansion. Both sides of summary genotype results now include non-ambiguous information about suggested alleles. Before, summary results only included the first two digits of suggested alleles.
- RhD- and RhCE-Only Reports. RH kit users may choose which test results are included in Reports.
- Crawford and Cx Antigen Reporting. Information for the RhCE Crawford and Cx antigens.
- RhCE Exon Assays. Easily identify which RhCE assays are exon assays.
Easy RBC and RH Analysis via SureTyper Blood
Automatically calls genotype and predicts phenotypes based on the ISBT allele database and proprietary SureTyper algorithm - in seconds. Simple data drill down tools.
Who should install?
- Recommended for all LinkSēq™ customers. SureTyper 5.0, SureTyper 6.1 and SureTyper Blood can run simultaneously on your computer by installing them in different folders.
Who should not install?
- LinkSēq HPA CE-IVD customers should retain SureTyper 5.0 (SureTyper Blood and SureTyper 6.1 do not include support for HPA CE-IVD kits.)
- Anchor Allele. Select an allele you believe is present, and SureTyper Blood automatically recalculates the other possible allele options.
- RH Cross-Locus Analysis. Messages for RhCE alleles on D antigen expression, and RhD alleles on C antigen expression.
- Cw Antigen and GYP Allele Reporting. Information for the RhCE Cw antigen and the GYP allele.
- Choose Phenotype. Easily edit a phenotype in the laboratory assignment for the session report.
- Exon Assays Highlighting. Easily identify which assays are exon assays.
- Save Report as PDF. Just click the Save button in the Report window.