March 20, 2020
SureTyper™ Blood Version 1.2 is Now Available
- Anchor Allele. Select an allele you believe is present, and SureTyper Blood automatically recalculates the other possible allele options.
- RH Cross-Locus Analysis. Messages for RhCE alleles on D antigen expression, and RhD alleles on C antigen expression.
- Cw Antigen and GYP Allele Reporting. Information for the RhCE Cw antigen and the GYP allele.
- Choose Phenotype. Easily edit a phenotype in the laboratory assignment for the session report.
- Exon Assays Highlighting. Easily identify which assays are exon assays.
- Save Report as PDF. Just click the Save button in the Report window.
Who should install?
- LinkSēq RBC customers must use SureTyper Blood.
- We recommend LinkSēq ABO* and HPA customers download SureTyper Blood.
* We will discontinue support for LinkSēq for ABO within twelve months.
Who should not install?
- LinkSēq HPA CE-IVD customers should retain SureTyper 5.0 until SureTyper Blood incorporates HPA kits, since SureTyper Blood and SureTyper 6.1 do not include support for HPA kits.
Easy RBC and RH Analysis via SureTyper Blood
Automatically calls genotype and predicts phenotypes based on the ISBT allele database and proprietary SureTyper algorithm - in seconds. Simple data drill down tools.